Last updated: August 14, 2017
You are entering into contract with LMND Medical Group, Inc., A Professional Corporation.
LMND Medical Group, Inc., A Michigan Professional Corporation, LevyMD, Professional Corporation of New York, and LMND Medical Group, Inc., A Pennsylvania Professional Corporation, all doing business as ‘Lemonaid Health’ merged into LMND Medical Group, Inc, A California Professional Corporation in May 2017.
- App and Website Content.Other than the personalized content we send you in a message within the App or Website or the personalized advice we give you during a video visit, you should not consider content on the App or Website to be medical advice.
- User Accounts. When you register on the App or Website, you need to create an account (“Account”) by entering your name, email address, password, telephone number, physical address and certain other information we need to know in order to provide the Service. You may not transfer or share your Account password with anyone, or create more than one Account. If you create more than one Account this substantially limits our ability to provide appropriate care because we have no way of linking your various accounts and no way of knowing that previous accounts you set up relate to you. If you create more than one Account this increases the chances that you will experience serious adverse events from any medicines we prescribe. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and for all activities that occur under your Account. You are responsible for changing your password promptly if you think it has been compromised. To change your password go into ‘Account’ within the App or Website. We reserve the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of your Account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time.
- Trademarks. Certain names, logos, and other materials displayed on the App or Website may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks“) of Lemonaid Health or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks without the express written permission of Lemonaid Health. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us.
- Termination. Lemonaid Health may suspend or terminate your use of the App or Website for any reason at any time. Subject to applicable law, Lemonaid Health reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the App or Website pursuant to its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies. After such termination, Lemonaid Health will have no further obligation to provide the Service, except to the extent we are obligated to provide you access to your health records or we are required to provide you with continuing care under our applicable legal, ethical and professional obligations to you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE APP OR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE THE APP AND WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LEMONAID HEALTH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LEMONAID HEALTH OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OF THE APP, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Geographical Restrictions. You may only use the App or Website from a device located in the states in which we operate. Lemonaid Health makes no representation that the App or Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the states in which we operate.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on the App or Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web site, currently located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright. Any written Notification of Claimed infringement should comply with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3)(A) and should be provided in writing to LMND Medical Group, Inc., 928 Harrison Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.